Páginas

segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

Girls on The Beach

Well, you're a long walk from my street And I'm dying in this summer heat I hope like hell you're waiting, waiting

Everybody's living like they're crazy in love I'm a dizzy mess, and everything is so above me From the floor of any life I lead today.
It was the very first time that I lost my mind for a week They can't make, make, make me forget the weather, If I never, never, never wash the sand from my feet, It was the very last, time then we said goodbye to the beach
So make one last call back home, Cause tonight we go in alone, And I hope that you know I'm waiting, waiting...
Everybody's singing like we're crazy in love, We made a dizzy mess of everything but it was enough, So bring all the boys and all the girls togetherWell, they can take, take, take the kids from the summer But they'll never, never, never take the summer from me, It was the very first time that I lost my mind for a week
They can't make, make, make me forget the weather, If I never, never, never wash the sand from my feet, It was the very last time then we said goodbye to the beach






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário